Search Our Links

Tagged

SoireeLaura of Soiree Special Events tagged us recently!
Given the holidays and such, we haven't responded right away... and we were tagged last summer by Polka Dot Bride! Let's see if we can expand on our answers from before!

The rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.







So Mindy (AKA Wedding Savvy) will answer...

Random things about myself:

1. Way to crafty for my own good! Many projects and wedding related crafty interests have culminated in many Rubbermaid tubs! Ask me, I have it!

2. I am a dog person! I have my first dog after having cats on and off for years...see my new love who came to me on Valentine's Day:








3. All-Clad pots and pans have dramatically improved how I view my cooking skills! I actually LOVE to cook now!

4. I grew up in a ceramic art studio..and at the time did not appreciate it..wish now I could go back and relive it!

5. I sing aloud a lot (but not well) and could kick butt on the Singing Bee!

6. Motherhood has been the greatest experience of my life.

7. It's all about LOVE baby. I grew up in San Francisco and loved every blessed patchouli smellin' moment, every socialite I worked for, every hippie-wanna-be I helped feed, every single fellow classmate, Harvey Milk, every squirrel in Golden Gate Park, every freezing summer I escaped to C.Y.O., every trip to Berkley, Marin and Fairfax and still hold dear the Grateful Dead. I am glad to have been a City kid.

I am tagging:
The Bride's Cafe, Classic Bride, Here Comes the Blog, Something You (i Do Originals), Notes On a Party, Capturing Real Life and The Bridal Concierge!

Happy Planning!
~w.s.

No comments: