Search Our Links

Wedding Chat & Message Boards

Why visit message boards, you might ask? Many Bride's feel a sence of security reading and sharing experriences with others that are going throught the same experrince.
Some Bride's have shared their reasons:

  • "... and bouncig idea's off one annother was great fun, I helped others by sharing what I knew."
  • "...browsing through posts, these sites are fun to read and gain idea's! "
  • "I'm not a real trendy person, but wanted wedding to be, so I was curious to see what trends were out there."
  • "I felt like I was eating and breathing nothing but wedding and I was afraid I was boaring my friends with it. Checking in the evenigs and email with other Brides was really a nice relief! We ALL wanted to talk about our weddings!"
  • "...what other Bride's are seeing and thinking."
  • When issues arise, vent!
  • "Have fun!"

Links to our favorite Wedding Message Board

Wedding Chat Forum Top Wedding Site's wedding chat forum offering catagorised tips and advice.
One Wed's Wedding Chat/Message Board Area
Wedding Message Board: Inspired by TLC's 'A wedding Story' televion show.
Wedding Bells Message Boards
Craig's List Wedding Message Board
Bride's A message board is here at too!
Party Pop Wedding Message Board
One Wed has a message board here!
Banquet & Event Resources message board!




Remember to email us with questions, comments, reviews of sites we have listed or additions! weddingsinabox@gmail.com





No comments: