Search Our Links

Lovely Letterpress

We love getting samples in the mail and really loved the new letterpress
designs
we just received!

The William Arthur Letterpress from Wedding Paper Diva's

Here is a lovely classic letterpress invitation we love:

Very pretty in pink:
Cherry blossoms in green for spring:
And our true favorite in blue:

Opening our samples we were lated to find the printing was perfect in every way. Beautifully pressed, even colors, creative detailed designs on a nice weight paper. These invitations are really lovely letterpress for seriously less. So far we can't find another site that does such work at a competitive price. Go Divas go!


Here are some FAQ's about the Wedding Paper Diva's Letterpress color & designs:

  1. I do not see a color that I like offered for my favorite letterpress design. Do you have any other colors available?
  2. I've found a specific color that I'd like to use for my invitations. Can you customize my letterpress design with this color?
  3. I found a letterpress design that I love, but would like to customize it with a full color background. Can you do this?
  4. I found a font on a different design that I like more. Can I change the font style of my preferred letterpress design?
  5. My favorite letterpress design comes on your William Arthur White paper choice. Is there any way that I can get this design printed on your William Arthur Ecru paper?
Letterpress Printing Questions:
  1. What kind of printer do you use for letterpress printing?
  2. Who is William Arthur?
  3. What type of paper do you use for your letterpress cards?
  4. Can I print out your letterpress designs on my home printer to make my final decision?
  5. Can I print my photo on your letterpress cards?


Our Related Links:

Here is our post on the different types of printing.
Here is a post we did on all the paper goods you may want to incorporate into your wedding!

No comments: