Search Our Links

Online Tools: Wedding Wire


Wedding Wire is quickly becoming a must have for planning a wedding.
W.W. has been around for a while and they keep getting better and better. Having all the tools you need on one convent site can be a real life saver.
The network they provide to you and to vendors is also very useful. You search for vendors in your area and see reviews. After your wedding you can leave reviews for the vendors you have used to benefit other brides.
Being endorsed by Martha Stewart also makes this service is a 'good thing'.

See what you can do with Wedding Wire's online tools for free!


My Website
Build a personalized wedding website with designer templates. Post info, pics, videos & more.
My Budget
Easily track your expenses and stay on top of your budget. Never miss a payment!
My Seating
The quickest way to create and manage your seating chart. Drag and drop people into their seats
My Guests
Track attendance, invitations, gifts and more. Integrated with the wedding website for online RSVPs!
My Timeline
Dragable timeline for all your wedding events and appointments.
My Checklist
Manage your tasks and track all the important wedding details.
My Binder
Store vendor links, websites, images, proposals, and contracts.
My Vendors
Manage all your vendors, record progress, and post reviews.
Happy planning!
~w.s.

No comments: