Search Our Links

SugarBloom Cupcakes



I've fallen in love and I haven't taken a single bite. These are simply put, masterpieces. I am sure they taste as good as they look. I may have to take a road trip to find out. Imagine adding SugarBloom cupcakes at your party. Stand back these cupcakes may steal the show.


There is no way to pick favorites, but I must say I love these little creations, "Tall Cupcakes". Go read her post here "Tall Cupcakes" The new collection!"

I want one! Or two...
Visit SugarBloom on their business blog and see more on Flickr, you may even get a recipe or two! Oh and last but not least, who can resist this cute cake? Read her comments, too sweet.
This Cake is for my hubby Dan's 30 something-th Birthday. The kids were both creative critics and quality control executives for this cake, bless 'em! The fondant puppy was modelled from a picture of our Husky "Titus" when he was a pup. He was lots of fun to make, these tiny pups are so cute. The cake is a 6 inch Caramel cake with Caramel Chocolate Mousseline Buttercream. Mmmmmm, so pleased I get to eat a bit of this one! The grosgrain ribbon was inspired by Kylie, thank you Kylie!


Happy Planning!
~w.s.

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Those cupcakes look so pretty... and they taste good too?!? Wowsers... that beautiful edible art! :)
RelentlessBride

WeddingSavvy said...

Thanks for the comment AmyJean! Don't they look delish?! And so beautiful!